Go to Top

June 2016

Stunning Hawaii Kai Ocean View Homes

Hawaii Kai’s special connection to the ocean is apparent the minute you first visit. The Hawaii Kai Marina is an extension of the ocean and makes one of the main neighborhood features, creating Hawaii Kai’s special allure and its awesome unique lifestyle. We described in detail Hawaii Kai’s marina front homes and neighborhoods here. We also wrote extensively about marina front condos & townhomes here.  There are about 520 single …Read More

4 Best Honolulu Condo Neighborhoods

Picking the ‘Best’, especially in the real estate area, can be not only be difficult, but divisive. What one considers the ideal place to live in, for example, is the exact opposite of what another believes makes for the ultimate in living experience. Still, we have 4 areas we think are the Top Honolulu Condo Neighborhoods, and for good reason. We’ll address the specifics of what makes each standout, along …Read More

Oahu Real Estate Market Outlook – June 2016

Paul Brewbaker with TZ Economics is one of the sharpest and most respected economist here in Hawaii. His analysis on Hawaii economics and Oahu real estate is candid and insightful. Summarized below are a few key takeaway points from his presentation during the 6/8/2016 HBR regional meeting in Honolulu. These are subjective notes we took during the presentation with particular focus on Paul’s current Oahu real estate market outlook. But …Read More

Kapiolani Residence – New Condo Project in Honolulu

Kapiolani Residence is a new condo project in Honolulu, which will offer 60% of the units as affordable housing (for sale – not rentals) and the remaining 40% as market rate units. News 1/24/2017 – Kapiolani Residence has sold out and is so far on target for completion late 2018. For details on other new condo project contact Kristian Nielsen: Kristian@hawaiiliving.com. October 9, 2016 Kapiolani Residence market rate units prices were …Read More

Guide To Hawaii Kai Marina Front Condos & Townhomes

If you always dreamed about living on the Hawaii Kai Marina, you have come to the right place. Here is your ultimate reference guide to all Hawaii Kai marina front condos and townhomes including videos, maps, tax records and the inside scoop. If you prefer a detached single family home rather than a condo or townhouse, skip right to #10 on our list. Also explore our complete list of Hawaii Kai …Read More