Sales for homes at Kahala By The Sea commenced April 28, 2018. Price range: $8,999,000 to $12,999,000.
Contact Kristian – (808) 372-6184 / Kristian@HawaiiLiving.com – if you are possibly interested in purchasing a residence at Kahala by the Sea.
Kahala by the Sea is 6 ultra-luxury attached single-family homes (a unique condominium property regime) in Kahala – widely regarded as the most prestigious neighborhood for homes in Honolulu.
Kahala by the Sea is one of about 30 lots & properties A&B Properties purchased from Japanese billionaire Genshiro Kawamoto in year 2013 for close to $100M. Several of the lots and properties have since been resold by Alexander & Baldwin.
What we know about Kahala by the Sea so far:
1) Address: 4607 Kahala Ave, Honolulu – right where Kahala Ave intersects with Hunakai St.
2) Kahala Avenue is the most prestigious avenue in Honolulu with less than 40 lots stretching from the street to the ocean. The properties are all single-family homes with the exception of Kahala Beach – an older leasehold condo complex, completed year 1966.
2) The project will consist of 6 units total located in 3 x 2 story structures (max 25ft height limit) with 2 units in each structure (1 unit on the first floor and the other on the second floor). 2 buildings will run along the beach (4 units total) and the 3rd structure will be on the street side, set back 25 feet from Kahala Ave (consistent with the neighborhood requirements).
a) 2 Mauka Residences, building 1 (by street side): 10,280sqf gross floor area (total for 2 homes)
b) 2 Makai Residences, building 2 (by ocean): 9,480sqf gross floor area (total for 2 homes)
c) 2 Makai Residences, building 3 (by ocean): 9,480sqf gross floor area (total for 2 homes).
Total floor area of improvements estimated to be around 29,240sqf.
These new Kahala homes will come with private car garage, guest parking and a shared pool.
4) Expected Pricing: Starts ~$6M for the 2 x street facing units and ~$10M to $12M for the 4 x ocean facing units.
5) Expected Completion: Year 2019.
6) Lot: 1.336 acres (58,207sqf). The lot was on the market for $18.5M, January – July 2014.