Discovery Bay #3605

(Waikiki)

1 / 14

Asking price

$218,000

3.11% price drop
32 days ago

Living

464 sf

Baths

1

Beds

0

Address: 1778 Ala Moana Blvd
  • Address: 1778 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815.
  • Built in 1977 with 633 Units on 42  Floors, Studio & 1 to 3BR Floor plans, Pets: OK (verify).
  • Amenities include Pool, Exercise Room, Sauna, BBQ Area, Many restaurants on bottom floors.
  • The homeowners' association has purchased a 62% interest in the Fee.

Updates
The AOAO at Discovery Bay has an approximate 62% interest in the land and there are ~6 other interested parties holding the remaining 38% intere  ....click here to read more

For more information use contact form.
Description

Soaring high above on the 36th floor, overlooking the marina and mountain views is this spacious studio, very well maintained with a very functional layout. In unit laundry and ample storage. Building has lots of great amenities including pool, jacuzzi, restaurants and much more.

Recent Activity
  • May 23, 2018 Price ↓ $218K
  • Mar 13, 2018 Listed @ $225K
Recently Sold
(Discovery Bay)
  • #1004: 1,003 sf @ $250K (6/21/02)
More Details
  • HOA Fees / Interior Sf: $0.92
  • Price / Interior Sf: $470
  • HOA Fees Include: AC Central, Cable TV
  • Year Remodeled: 2008
  • Owner, Tax & Resale History: Click here
  • MLS: 201807086
  • Waikiki Condos Median Listing Price: $534K
  • Waikiki Condos Median Interior: 615 sf
  • Occupancy Type: Owner
  • View: City, Sunrise, Sunset
  • Zoning: X2 - Apartment Precinct
  • Flood Zone: Zone AE
  • Owner Occupancy: 39%
  • Management Company: Hawaiiana
  • Security Features: Key, Security Patrol
  • Amenities: BBQ, Exercise Room, Other, Pool, Resident Manager, Security Guard
  • Inclusions: AC Central, Cable TV, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drapes, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
  • TMK: 1-2-6-12-10-275
  • Tax Assessed Land: $15,700
  • Tax Assessed Improvements: $348,700
  • Tax Assessed Total: $365,500
  • Special Sales Terms: None
The MLS properties are based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of Hicentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on June 24, 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing Courtesy: List Sotheby's Int'l Realty.
Other Discovery Bay Listings
Leasehold
$225,000
Discovery Bay #2309
1 Bd | 1 Ba |  724 sf
Ocean view
Leasehold
$210,000
Discovery Bay #2615
Studio | 1 Ba |  440 sf
Year Remodeled: 2017
Leasehold
$210,000
Discovery Bay #3217
1 Bd | 1 Ba |  683 sf
Leasehold
$198,000
Discovery Bay #2105
Studio | 1 Ba |  464 sf
  • Address: 1778 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815.
  • Built in 1977 with 633 Units on 42  Floors, Studio & 1 to 3BR Floor plans, Pets: OK (verify).
  • Amenities include Pool, Exercise Room, Sauna, BBQ Area, Many restaurants on bottom floors.
  • The homeowners' association has purchased a 62% interest in the Fee.

Updates
The AOAO at Discovery Bay has an approximate 62% interest in the land and there are ~6 other interested parties holding the remaining 38% intere  ....click here to read more

Discovery Bay
Sold(6/21/02)
$250,000
Discovery Bay
2 Bd | 2 Ba |  1,003 sf
Ocean view

The MLS properties are based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of Hicentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on June 24, 2018. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing Courtesy: List Sotheby's Int'l Realty.
You do not own the land, but have the right to use the land until an expiration year. At expiration the ownership typically reverts back to the land owner.
Leasehold Expiry: 12/31/39
Buyer and Seller have reached an agreement and are under contract. However, the sale is still subject to one or more contingencies.
Buyer and Seller have reached an agreement and are under contract. The sale is expected to close / record soon.
We will be happy to work with you as a Buyer's agent. Call us to learn more: 808-943-9000.
Note: A Seller's agent has a fiduciary responsibility towards the Seller. Working with a Buyer's agent objectives and goals are aligned, at no cost to you, the Buyer.
Other fees could be a special assessment, reserve contributions etc.
DOM = Days On Market. Our site shows listings immediately. A brand new listing may show DOM 2 or 3 days, if listing agent did not upload the same day listing agreement was executed.
Includes estimated monthly mortgage payment, maintenance / HOA fees & property taxes. The estimate does not include insurance premiums.
If an owner claims the home exemption - the owner's primary residence - the tax rate is 0.35% of total assessed value. If an owner can not claim the home exemption - not the owner's primary residence - the tax rate is two tiered: 0.45% up to an assessed value of $1,000,000 and 0.9% of the assessed value above $1,000,000. Learn details about Oahu property taxes here.
Share this on:
share on facebook share on gplus share on twitter