Hawaii Living


Makakilo Cliffs #22/205 (Makakilo)

1 / 18
92-929 Hame Place #22/205, Kapolei
This property was sold November 18, 2020 for $420,000
Description
Absolutely Fabulous! Move-in ready 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 parking unit in Makakilo Cliffs! Located at the top of the complex offering panoramic views and cool breezes. Upgraded ceramic tile floors in the kitchen & baths with laminate flooring in the living area and bedrooms. Stunning plantation shutters installed throughout give this home that island feel you’ve been waiting for. The kitchen boast’s stainless appliances and convenient pass through for views of the living area and out to the lanai. Second floor unit with no one above you and convenient walkway straight from your parking stalls into the unit. PV system leased through the association. Pet friendly building; 2 pets no weight restrictions, buyer to verify. Home warranty included. Welcome Home!
Past Activity
  • Nov 18, 2020 Sold @ $420K
  • Sep 30, 2020 In Escrow
  • Sep 21, 2020 Listed @ $415K
More Details
  • HOA Fees / Interior Sf: $0.76
  • Price / Interior Sf: $546
  • HOA Fees Include: Other Common Expenses, Sewer, Water
  • Owner, Tax & Resale History: Click here
  • Zoning: 11 - A-1 Low Density Apartment
  • View: Mountain, Ocean, Sunrise
  • Owner Occupancy: 47%
  • Management Company: Touchstone
  • Security Features: Key
  • Amenities: BBQ, Patio/Deck, Recreation Area, Resident Manager
  • TMK: 1-9-2-19-62-239
  • Tax Assessed Land: $223,500
  • Tax Assessed Improvements: $164,100
  • Tax Assessed Total: $387,600
  • Courtesy: Coldwell Banker Realty
  • MLS: 202024313
The MLS properties are based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of Hicentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on November 24, 2020. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
About Makakilo Cliffs
Address: See on Google Maps.

See our aerial video of Makakilo Cliffs.

About Makakilo Cliffs
While the mailing address may be Kapolei, Makakilo is its own place and the Makakilo Cliffs homes embody that singular environment. They lie about ¾ of the way up the hills that make up the hillside district. Not at the top, but far enough to have the views you move here to enjoy.

The residences are all single-level, occupying one floor of the two-story buildings spread around the grounds. Floor plans are easy to follow here. Of the 240 units, 10% are 2BR/1.5BA (756 sq ft), the remaining 90% 2BR/2BA (760 sq ft) inside their interiors.

The higher condos in Makakilo Cliffs have lanais with 50 to 80 sq ft of deck space. Ground floor units get a fenced-in yard, which can take up from 120 to 250 sq ft of private area. From both you can take in views of the mountains rising all around, the landscape of the 2nd City taking shape below and the ocean waves coming up against the Ewa co  ....click here to read more

Sold 11/18/20 at

$420,000

(List Price: $415,000)

Living

760 sqft

Baths

2

Beds

2

 
 
    Description
    Absolutely Fabulous! Move-in ready 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 parking unit in Makakilo Cliffs! Located at the top of the complex offering panoramic views and cool breezes. Upgraded ceramic tile floors in the kitchen & baths with laminate flooring in the living area and bedrooms. Stunning plantation shutters installed throughout give this home that island feel you’ve been waiting for. The kitchen boast’s stainless appliances and convenient pass through for views of the living area and out to the lanai. Second floor unit with no one above you and convenient walkway straight from your parking stalls into the unit. PV system leased through the association. Pet friendly building; 2 pets no weight restrictions, buyer to verify. Home warranty included. Welcome Home!
      The MLS properties are based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of Hicentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on November 24, 2020. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
      • Nov 18, 2020 Sold @ $420K
      • Sep 30, 2020 In Escrow
      • Sep 21, 2020 Listed @ $415K
      Address: See on Google Maps.

      See our aerial video of Makakilo Cliffs.

      About Makakilo Cliffs
      While the mailing address may be Kapolei, Makakilo is its own place and the Makakilo Cliffs homes embody that singular environment. They lie about ¾ of the way up the hills that make up the hillside district. Not at the top, but far enough to have the views you move here to enjoy.

      The residences are all single-level, occupying one floor of the two-story buildings spread around the grounds. Floor plans are easy to follow here. Of the 240 units, 10% are 2BR/1.5BA (756 sq ft), the remaining 90% 2BR/2BA (760 sq ft) inside their interiors.

      The higher condos in Makakilo Cliffs have lanais with 50 to 80 sq ft of deck space. Ground floor units get a fenced-in yard, which can take up from 120 to 250 sq ft of private area. From both you can take in views of the mountains rising all around, the landscape of the 2nd City taking shape below and the ocean waves coming up against the Ewa co  ....click here to read more
       
      You do not own the land, but have the right to use the land until an expiration year. At expiration the ownership typically reverts back to the land owner.
      Buyer and Seller have reached an agreement and are under contract. However, the sale is still subject to one or more contingencies.
      We have handled many transactions for clients who purchase Hawaii real estate without visiting. By request, we can prepare thorough property videos to ensure you are familiar with every detail necessary. All documents can be signed remotely.
      Buyer and Seller have reached an agreement and are under contract. The sale is expected to close / record soon.
      We will be happy to work with you as a Buyer's agent. Call us to learn more: 808-943-9000.
      Note: A Seller's agent has a fiduciary responsibility towards the Seller. Working with a Buyer's agent objectives and goals are aligned, at no cost to you, the Buyer.
      Other fees could be a special assessment, reserve contributions etc.
      DOM = Days On Market. Our site shows listings immediately. A brand new listing may show DOM 2 or 3 days, if listing agent did not upload the same day listing agreement was executed.
      Includes estimated monthly mortgage payment, maintenance / HOA fees & property taxes. The estimate does not include insurance premiums.
      Learn more about Oahu property taxes here.