: Many condos for sale in Ward Village are not displayed online. Details on all availability & prices call Kristian (808) 372-6184 or email Kristian@HawaiiLiving.com
. Ward Village in Brief
Ward Village is a 60 acre master planned community right in the heart of Honolulu, developed by Howard Hughes Corporation, which, when completed, will be 16 highrise condo towers. Think of the Ward Village location as Ward Center, Ward Warehouse, the block between Auahi St & Queen St and some lots west of Ward Ave. Ward Village Concept
The concept behind Ward Village is to create a convenient walkable neighborhood, which will include a Whole Foods Market, a 4 acre public park, open air cafes, world-class restaurants (e.g. Nobu) , wider sidewalks and concierge services for the more exclusive properties.
The master plan behind Ward Village has 4 main design strategies in place: 1) Connected public spaces, 2) Auahi Street will be a pedestrian promenade, 3) Mountain ocean view corridors and 4) Streetscape design. Ward Village Sales
- 1st and 2nd project - Waiea (ultra-luxury) & Anaha (luxury) - launched sales February 2014. Waiea completed Nov 2016 and Anaha completed Oct 2017.
- 3rd project Ae’o (high-end) - launched sales early summer 2015. Completed Dec 2018 & Jan 2019.
- 4th project - Ke Kilohana (mid-range) - launched sales April 2016 with expected completion spring 2019. 88% is reserved housing.
- 5th project - A'ali'i (high-end) - Launched sales early 2018 with an expected completion 2021.
- 6th project - Koula (luxury) - Sales expected to launch Dec 2018 or early 2019.
The vision includes a different lead architectural firm for each and every project within Ward Village, in order to make to draw on a wide range of experiences and creating greatest diversity in types of properties. The lead architects involved on the 5 Ward Village projects offered so far: James K. M. Cheng
- Waiea, Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- Anaha & Aalii, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Aeo, AC Martin
& CDS International
- Ke Kilohana, Studio Gang
- Koula. Ward Village Development Plans
Waiea, located on the parking structure between Ward Center & Ward Warehouse, and Anaha, located immediately west of the TJ Maxx building are the first 2 condos to be built. Ke Kilohana will be located further west on Ward Ave. The plan, at this stage, is to built west and eventually finish the Ward Village master plan with 2 towers on Ward Center, the prime location. No one can say when the entire master plan will be complete. Pace of progress will heavily depend on a combination of the economy and pricing of units in the various projects.