13 Keauhou Place Condos for Sale

Refine Search
 
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #405
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #405
$1,110,000 3 Bd | 2.5 Ba | 1,629 sf
HOA Fees: $1,023
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #4204
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #4204
$709,900 1 Bd | 1 Ba | 709 sf
HOA Fees: $446
Ocean view
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #4002
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #4002
$856,800 2 Bd | 2 Ba | 996 sf
HOA Fees: $625
Ocean view
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #4304
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #4304
$720,900 1 Bd | 1 Ba | 709 sf
HOA Fees: $446
Ocean view
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #3405
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #3405
$1,087,700 3 Bd | 2 Ba | 1,346 sf
HOA Fees: $845
Ocean view
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #3901
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #3901
$769,900 2 Bd | 2 Ba | 825 sf
HOA Fees: $518
Ocean view
Keauhou Place #4311
$1,250,000 - Sunday Open House 3 Bd | 2 Ba | 1,258 sf
HOA Fees: $790
Ocean view
Sunday Open House
Keauhou Place #4207
$984,800 - Sunday Open House 2 Bd | 2 Ba | 1,073 sf
HOA Fees: $674
Ocean view
Sunday Open House
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #4104
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #4104
$694,900 1 Bd | 1 Ba | 709 sf
HOA Fees: $446
Ocean view
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #4008
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #4008
$871,900 2 Bd | 2 Ba | 994 sf
HOA Fees: $624
Ocean view
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #3311
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #3311
$467,700 1 Bd | 1 Ba | 507 sf
HOA Fees: $319
Ocean view
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #3305
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #3305
$1,081,300 3 Bd | 2 Ba | 1,346 sf
HOA Fees: $845
Ocean view
Escrow
Escrow
Keauhou Place #403
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
  • Photo
Keauhou Place #403
$1,110,000 3 Bd | 2.5 Ba | 1,629 sf
HOA Fees: $1,023
Ocean view
Up-to-date information on Keauhou Place availability & pricing contact Kristian (808) 372-6184 or Kristian@Honoluluhi5.com. 
Note: Some condos for sale in Keauhou Place are not listed online.

Keauhou Place Floor Plans

Download
Download floorplan:A B C D E F G H I J K

Updates
April 2017: 10 tower units and 3 townhomes available - all other units sold out.
A 13,000sqf grocery store is expected to open at Keauhou Lane (expected completion late 2017). Keauhou Lane is a 200+ affordable rental units and 30,000sqft+ commercial space next to the residential tower, Keauhou Place. 

Good to Know about Keauhou Place
Expected completion: Late 2017 or early 2018.
Address: 500 South Street.
400ft high-rise tower with 388 units and a low-rise (42ft) townhome complex with 35 units (it will be allowed to use some townhouse units as home & office combined)
Keauhou Place is the residential part (tower and townhomes) and Keauhou Lane is the commercial section, adjacent to Keauhou Place.
Mix of 1, 2 and 3BR (townhomes only 2-3BR). 
Ceiling Height in Tower: Standard floors = 8'6", 38F = 9'6" and 39F - 43F = 9'2".
Ceiling Height in Townhomes: 9'.
Maintenance Fees: ~$0.66 / interior sf.
Lanais (balconies): Most units have a decent size lanai -  penthouse units do not have lanais.
Keauhou Place is part of Kamehameha School’s Our Kakaako.
Standard rooms will have carpet in the living & bedrooms, porcelain in bathrooms and a vinyl flooring in kitchens.
Most 1BR's will have 1 parking stall, most 2BR's will have 2 parking stalls and all 3BR's will have 2 parking stalls.
Amenities on the 8th floor include pool, jacuzzi, finess, BBQ, common room &. garden space.  Additionally the project will have surfboard and bike storage.
Developer: Stanford Carr.

Payment Process
a) $10,000 upfront, b) 10% of purchase price minus $10,000 within 30 days, c) another 10% of purchase price within 60 days of initial contract signing. This means total 20% due within 60 days of signing and outstanding balance due upon completion.
20% of units will be reserved housing units (a buyer of these units must be an owner occupant, must have income within certain parameters and also fulfil several other requirements).


Standard Floor Plate (8F - 37F)
Keauhou Place Standard Floor Plate - 8 Floor to 37 Floor

You may also be interested in....
Symphony Honolulu, Keola LaiAe'o and Pacifica Honolulu.

Alternatively, search all Kakaako condos for sale, the new Honolulu condos or all Honolulu condos for sale.