: Many condos for sale in Ward Village are not displayed online. Details on all availability & prices call Kristian (808) 372-6184 or email Kristian@hawaiiliving.com.
You may also be interested in our new Honolulu condos
page or all Kakaako condos for sale
page. Ward Village in Brief
Ward Village is a 60 acre master planned community right in the heart of Honolulu, developed by Howard Hughes Corporation, which, when completed, will be 16 highrise condo towers. Think of the Ward Village location as Ward Center, Ward Warehouse, the block between Auahi St & Queen St and some lots west of Ward Ave. Ward Village Concept
The concept behind Ward Village is to create a convenient walkable neighborhood, which will include a Whole Foods Market, a 4 acre public park, open air cafes, world-class restaurants (Nobu moving from Waikiki to Waiea November 2016), wider sidewalks and concierge services for several of the more exclusive properties.
The master plan behind Ward Village has 4 main design strategies in place: 1) Connected public spaces, 2) Auahi Street will be a pedestrian promenade, 3) Mountain ocean view corridors and 4) Streetscape design. Ward Village Sales
- 1st and 2nd project - Waiea & Anaha - launched sales February 2014. Waiea completed Nov 2016 and Anaha completed Oct 2017.
- 3rd and 4th project - Cylinder at Gateway Towers and Ae’o - launched sales early summer 2015. Cylinder at Gateway Towers ~40% sold with expected completion 20201 and Ae'o ~90% sold with expected completion Dec 2018.
- 5th project - Ke Kilohana - launched sales April 2016 and is ~90% sold with expected completion late 2018.
- 6th project - A'ali'i - expected to launch sales Jan 2018 and expected completion 2021.
The vision includes a different lead architectural firm for each and every project within Ward Village, in order to make to draw on a wide range of experiences and creating greatest diversity in types of properties. The lead architects involved on the 5 Ward Village projects offered so far: James K. M. Cheng
- Waiea, Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- Anaha & Aalii, Richard Meier
- Gateway Towers, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Aeo, AC Martin
& CDS International
- Ke Kilohana. Ward Village Development Plans
Waiea, located on the parking structure between Ward Center & Ward Warehouse, and Anaha, located immediately west of the TJ Maxx building are the first 2 condos to be built. Immediately west of Anaha is Ae’o and immidiately west of Waiea (on Ward Warehouse) is where Cylinder at Gateway Towers will be located. Ke Kilohana will be located further west on Ward Ave. The plan, at this stage, is to built west and eventually finish the Ward Village master plan with 2 towers on Ward Center, the prime location. No one can say when the entire master plan will be complete. Pace of progress will heavily depend on a combination of the economy and pricing of units in the various projects. Ward Village Future Projects
No new project sales have launched since Ke Kilohana, April 2016. Based on the market trends, we are guessing the next project coming may very well be a project with predoninantly smaller units, since there seems to be a great consumer appetite for smaller units. This is not based on developer comments, just based on our observations of the market demand.