: Many condos for sale in Ward Village, yet to be built, are not displayed online. Details on all prices, availability & floor plans call Tanner (808) 343-5000 or email Tanner@HawaiiLiving.com
. Also check out our New Condo Projects page
. Ward Village in Brief
Ward Village is a 60 acre master planned community right in the heart of Honolulu, developed by Howard Hughes Corporation, which, when completed, is expected to be around 16 highrise condo towers. Think of the Ward Village location as Ward Center, Ward Warehouse, the block between Auahi St & Queen St and some lots west of Ward Ave. Ward Village Concept
The concept behind Ward Village is to create a convenient walkable neighborhood, which will include a Whole Foods Market, a 4 acre public park, open air cafes, world-class restaurants, wider sidewalks and concierge services for the more exclusive properties.
The master plan behind Ward Village has 4 main design strategies in place: 1) Connected public spaces, 2) Auahi Street will be a pedestrian promenade, 3) Mountain ocean view corridors and 4) Streetscape design. Ward Village Sales
- 1st and 2nd project, Waiea (ultra-luxury) & Anaha (luxury): Both launched sales February 2014. Waiea completed 2016 and Anaha completed 2017.
- 3rd project, Ae’o (high-end): Launched sales early summer 2015. Completed late 2018.
- 4th project, Ke Kilohana (mid-range): Launched sales April 2016 and was completed 2019. ~88% reserved housing units.
- 5th project, A'ali'i (high-end): Launched sales early 2018 with an expected completion late 2021. ~20% reserved housing units.
- 6th project, Koula (luxury): Sales launched 2018 with an expected completion late 2022.
- 7th project, Victoria Place (ultra-luxury): Sales launched late 2019 with an expected completion 2023 / 2024.
- 8th project, The Park at Ward Village (luxury): Expect sales to launch summer 2021.
The vision includes a different lead architectural firm for each and every project within Ward Village, in order to make to draw on a wide range of experiences and creating greatest diversity in types of properties. The lead architects involved on the Ward Village projects offered so far are: James K. M. Cheng
- Waiea. Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- Anaha, Victoria Place & Aalii. Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Aeo. AC Martin
& CDS International
- Ke Kilohana. Studio Gang
- Koula. The Location
Ward Village is located on prime land in an outstanding central location in Honolulu; Ala Moana Beach Park is located across the street, Ala Moana Shopping Center a short stroll away, ~2 miles to central Waikiki and ~7 miles to the airport. It is really hard to beat this location!