Note: This page displays condos for sale in Ward Village that are already built. We have another page with projects (not yet built) - New Ward Village Condo Projects. In Brief
Ward Village is a 60 acre master planned community right in the heart of Honolulu, developed by Howard Hughes Corporation, which is expected to be 14 high-rise condo towers once completed. Think of the Ward Village location as Ward Center, Ward Warehouse, the block between Auahi St & Queen St and some lots west of Ward Ave. This is prime land in an outstanding central location in Honolulu; Ala Moana Beach Park is located across the street, Ala Moana Shopping Center a short stroll away, ~2 miles to central Waikiki and ~7 miles to the airport. Concept
The concept behind Ward Village is to create a convenient walkable neighborhood with wide sidewalks along Auahi St, parks, shops and restaurants. The master plan behind Ward Village has 4 main design strategies in place: 1) Connected public spaces, 2) Auahi Street will be a pedestrian promenade, 3) Mountain ocean view corridors and 4) Streetscape design. Projects
The Ward Village master plan is currently being developed with some new condo projects
completed, others under construction and finally some selling in pre-construction phase.
This is current status:
- Waiea (ultra-luxury): Completed 2016.
- Anaha (luxury): Completed 2017.
- Aeo (high-end): Completed 2018.
- Ke Kilohana (mid-range / affordable). Completed 2019.
- Aalii (high-end). Completed 2021.
- Koula (luxury). Completed 2022.
- Victoria Place (ultra-luxury). Expected Completion: 2024.
- Ulana Ward Village (affordable). Expected Completion: 2025.
- The Park Ward Village (luxury). Expected Completion: 2025.
- Kalae (ultra-luxury). Expected Completion: 2026.