10/28/21: Almost sold out. Just 1 x 1BR unit left.
Contact new luxury condo expert Tanner Botts (RA) at (808) 343-5000 or email Tanner@HawaiiLiving.com
for more details.
- Address: 1100 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Estimated Completion: 2024
- Pets: OK (verify).
- Amenities include: BBQ, Club 'house, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Patio/Deck, 3 Pools, Whirlpool and more.
INTRO TO VICTORIA PLACE
Victoria Place will be the 7th tower released in Howard Hughes’ Ward Neighborhood Master Plan. Victoria Place, named in honor of Victoria Ward, will be an ultra-luxury condominium and will rival some of the nicest condos in Hawaii (Park Lane, Anaha, Waiea). One thing that makes Victoria Place unique is that it will be the first condo in the master planned community that will host no commercial units. Instead, the grounds will have 15,590 square feet of open space at the ground level and 64,105 square feet of recreational space. The base of the condominium will feel like an extension of Victoria Ward Park, with lush garden landscaping. Located, in part, where the former Gateway project was planned, Victoria Place will occupy the front of Ala Moana Boulevard, adjacent to Waiea at 1100 Ala Moana Blvd. Honolulu, HI 96814.
Contact us for updated price list. Maintenance Fees:
$1.25/sqft (estimate). Developer:
Howard Hughes Corporation. Architect:
Solomon Cordwell Buenz.
Victoria Place will be at the heart of Ward Village, and will be the newest addition to the 60 acred master planned community. The master community is planned between downtown Honolulu and Waikiki; and ranging from Pacific Ocean to the Ko’olau Mountains.
- Exceptional “front row” location on Ala Moana Boulevard
- 40-story residential tower 350 one-, two-, and three-bedroom residences
- Two levels of private club-style amenities that are an extension of your home
- Hawai‘i-inspired art collection
- On-site resident manager and 24-hour building security
- Concierge services
- Adjacent to Victoria Ward Park and Kewalo Harbor
- Neighborhood courtesy patrols shared among all Ward Village properties
10 units per floor: 4 x 1BR, 4 x 2BR, 2 x 3BR.
- 137 one-bedroom units
- 146 two-bedroom units
- 77 three-bedroom units
Storage lockers will be made available for purchase. The details (size, pricing and availability) are to be determined.
3BR – 1,758 SF to 1,846 SF
2BR – 1,084 SF to 1,287 SF
1BR – 796 SF to 946 sf SF
4 Regular elevators and 1 Freight Elevator
The elevators are separated strategically to offer more privacy:
2 Passenger elevators that service the 00, 01, 02, and 03 stacks
1 service elevator will be in the corridor between the two wings of the building
2 Passenger elevators that service the 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 and 10 stacks
9ft and top 3 floors 10ft.
1st & 5th floor
*All photos courtesy of Howard Hughes Corporation.You may also be interested in... Waiea
, Park Lane Ala Moana
, or Ritz-Carlton Waikiki.