- Address: 1118 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814.
- Completed: 2016, 36 Floors, 171 Units (161 in Tower and 10 Villas), 1 - 3BR (some PH units have more BR's), Pets: OK (verify).
- Amenities Infinity Pool, Golf Simulator, Concierge Services, Dog Park, Dining Rooms, BBQ, Bar & Lounge, Gym, Steam Room, Sauna, Yoga, Guest Suites & more.
- Waiea's water & fishing motif is inspired by the fact that it stands where the shoreline once was here.
- Preferred southeast facing side of Waiea (curving side) does not have 2 identical pieces of glass - an architectural masterpiece.
- Aerial video of Waiea.
Waiea is the first property built in Ward Village
, a 60 acre master plan by Howard Hughes Corporation
. The plans include the development of 16 condo towers, several parks, shops, cafes, restaurants, wider sidewalks and more - a total transformation and arguably, for many, making it Honolulu's most desirable neighborhood to live in.
The property was designed by Vancouver-based James K. M. Cheng
in a collaboration with Honolulu based Rob Iopa from WCIT Architecture
. The interior is designed by New York based Ingrao Interiors
, lead by Tony Ingrao, with landscaping by renowned SWA Group
There are 6 units on the standard floors (8F - 31F) with the most dramatic ocean views from the “00” stack followed by the “01” stack. Units in these 2 preferred stacks come with a private elevator opening directly to a large private foyer (~230 sf), before reaching the residence's front door.
1BR - 3BR with ~1,000sqf to ~3,000sqf of interior space. The "00" stack is the largest, but because of the curving exterior the unit interior sizes vary, with most "00" units are close to 2,700sqf interior (including foyer and balcony total space is 3,000+ sqf). 9ft 6inch built out ceiling height in tower units and 10ft 6in ceiling height PH units and Villas (some Vilas have 21ft ceiling height in parts of living quarters). All units come with 2 parking stalls, except 1BR, which are conveyed with 1 stall. Other Condos