- Address: 1118 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814.
- Completed Nov 2016, 171 Units (161 in 36 floor tower & 10 villas), 1 - 3BR (some PH units have more BR's), Pets: OK (verify).
- Amenities include Infinity Pool, Golf Simulator, Concierge Services, Dog Park, Catered Dining Rooms, BBQ, Bar & Lounge, Valet Parking and more.
- Waiea's water & fishing motif is inspired by the fact that it stands where the shoreline once was here.
- Preferred southeast facing side of Waiea (curving side) does not have 2 identical pieces of glass - an architectual masterpiece.
See our video of Waiea
. Good to Know About Waiea
Waiea is designed by Vancouver-based James K. M. Cheng
in a collaboration with Honolulu based Rob Iopa from WCIT Architecture
. The interior is designed by New York based Ingrao Interiors
, lead by Tony Ingrao.
Waiea is located on a prime "front row" parcel (Ala Moana Blvd), which is the old parking lot in front of Ward Theatres - between Ward Center and Ward Warehouse. Units Explained
6 units on the standard floors (8F - 31F) with the most dramatic ocean views from the “A” stack followed by the “B” stack. Units in these 2 preferred stacks come with a private elevator opening directly to a large private foyer (~230sqf), before reaching the residence's front door.
1BR - 3BR with ~1,000sqf to ~3,000sqf of interior space. The "A" stack is the largest, but because of the curving exterior the unit interior sizes vary, though most "A" units are close to 2,700sqf interior (including foyer and balcony total space is 3,000+ sqf).
Units come with 2 parking stalls, except 1BR, which are conveyed with 1 stall.
Waiea, together with Anaha
, are the first 2 projects in Howard Hughes' master plan to transform Kakaako's Ward Village
to a stunning neighborhood with ~16 high-rise condos, parks, shops, wide sidewalks, cafes & more. Waiea Features
- Building is targeted for LEED certification (relates to being very "green" - highly energy efficient)
- 24 / 7 onsite security
- Energey efficient LED lighting
- Landscaping by renowned SWA Group
- Private elevator for oceanfront tower units ("A" and "B" units as well as oceanfront penthouse units)
Interior Key Features
- 9ft 6inch built out ceiling height in tower units and 10ft 6in ceiling height PH units and Villas (some Vilas have 21ft ceiling height in parts of living quarters).
- Mix of hardwood & stone flooring throughout residences.
- Master bath has rain shower, free standing bathtub (or built-in) and onyx walls.
- High-end German kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooking and wire fridge.
- Motorized window shades.
Waiea Services (highlights)
- Concierce service.
- 24 / 7 Resident Specialists onsite.
- Several guest suites and onsite guest parking.
7th floor Amenities
- State-of-the-art fitness with yoga room.
- Steam, sauna and treatment rooms.
- Bar, library, lounges, golf simulator.
- Ocean view Infinity pool, hot tub, BBQ pavilions, chlidren's play area.
- Dog Park (4th floor)