- Address: 1177 Queen St, Honolulu, HI 96814.
- Built in 2006, 48 Floors that hold 372 Units, 2 to 4BR Floor plans, Pets: OK (verify).
- Many Amenities including Fitness, Swimming Pool, Outdoor Spa, 20 Person Movie Theater, Tennis Courts, BBQ Area, Billiards Room, Putting Green, Dog Park & more.
- Developer is Crescent Heights based in Miami, Florida. Built on ~ 3.53 acres of land.
- Hard to find time just to get out and enjoy the fresh air? Take a stroll on the Koolani's outdoor path around the 5th floor or take advantage of Koolani's incredible state-of-the-art fitness center.
See this brief aerial video of Koolani
. Good to Know About Koolani
From the moment you enter Koolani’s grand lobby you know this building is something special, feeling more like a Balinese luxury resort’s lobby, with extensive use of wood and stone materials in dark accents. The sense of a resort continues throughout the elevators and hallways.
The door to each unit in Koolani is strategically positioned far from one another, creating a very private feel. Inside the units have floor to ceiling glass windows and a good portion of the upper window slides open, which is particularly nice in the morning hours when the sun is behind Koolani.
Most condos in Koolani have great southwest facing ocean views, but those views will be somewhat impacted, as Waiea
are being built (expected completion Nov 2016 and summer 2017, respectively). The best ocean views are over Ward Center, which should remain for many years to come. However, Howard Hughes (developer and Ward Center land owner) has plans to built 2 high-rises on that land in the distant future, which would drastically impact the views of condos in Koolani.
The amenities at Koolani are top of the line and includes the largest gym & fitness facilities of any condo in Honolulu, with steam room, yoga / pilates classes and more. Service is also top of the line and the helpful staff will gladly assist you getting groceries up to your room.
Right in front of Koolani is a mini-park, popular among families with young children. This park will remain and there are no plans to develop any high-rises on that land.
As Waiea and Anaha are built, Koolani condos ocean views will be impacted a bit. More importantly, Howard Hughes (major land owner and developer in Kakaako) has plans to built on land between Hokua
and Waiea (most likely in distant future), which will impact the ocean views of Koolani significantly. You may also be interested in.... Hokua
, One Ala Moana
, and The Watermark
. Here you can search all Kakaako condos for sale
, the new condo projects in Kakaako
and finally a list of all Honolulu condos for sale