- Address: 1108 Auahi St, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Built in 2017, 311 units (238 Tower units, 73 Podium units), 38 Floors, 1BR - 3BR (some PH units with 4BR), Pets: OK (verify).
- Amenities: Tennis Court, Beach Volley, Dog Park, Fitness Room, Training Room, Golf Simulator, Cantilevered Pool, Hot Tub, 2 Massage Rooms, 6 Guest Suites (3 x studios and 3 x 1BR), Spa with Sauna & Steam Room, BBQ stations, Yoga Room, Kids Room, Library, Chef's Kitchen, Catering Kitchen, Concierge Service & more.
Anaha is a luxury condo
completed October 2017, making it the 2nd tower built in Ward Village
; the 1st tower was Waiea
The project has 2 structures:
1) Main Tower with 8 units per floor (mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms) - 9ft ceiling heights (10ft for PH floors). The building has unique curving features which alternates every other fourth floor, which means there are some slight variations in interior size and exact layout for units within the same stack. There are 4 elevators to service residents; 2 are located in the front of the building and another 2 in the back of the building. In between there are doors to access trash chute and a service elevator - a great setup to make it feel more private with limited traffic.
2) Podium with 2 story 'Townhomes' stretching from the 2nd to the 3rd floor (3rd floor entry with living room and bedrooms on 2nd floor) and on the 4th to 6th floor is a mix of studios, 1 & 2 bedroom residences. Above it is part of Anaha's amenity deck. There is a small lobby and 1 elevator in the structure, however, Podium residents can also utilize the Main Tower's elevators. The ground level of the Podium has commercial space, occupied by a number of outstanding restaurants and shops in a magical setting - see the full list here
. Also Good to Know
Amenity Deck: Located on the 7th floor. It is very large and has a very inviting and luxurious feel to it.
Parking Structure: located within the main tower and residents park from the 2nd to 6th floor. Total 19 guest stalls (valet only).
Architect: Anaha was designed by Chicago based Solomon Cordwell Buenz
in a collaboration with Honolulu based Ben Woo Architects
. Other Condos Koula
, One Ala Moana
, Park Lane Ala Moana
Broad searches: Kakaako condos for sale
, new Honolulu condo projects