About Inn On The Park
- Address: 1920 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815.
- Built in 1978, 21 Floors with 247 Units, Studio, Pets: No.
- Ameneties include BBQ, Community Laundry, Pool, Recreation Area, Security Guard.
- Many units have beautiful park (Fort Derussy) and ocean view. Secured building with keyed elevator.
The Inn on the Park looks at the well maintained green spaces of Ft DeRussy Park, just across Ala Moana Blvd, near where that street meets Kalakaua Avenue. It's an important crossroads, linking the 2 main areas that make up the district.
From here you can walk to the huge Ft DeRussy Beach, the largest beach in Waikiki
, where you'll always have room to lay a towel. It's also the perfect place to watch the Hilton's Friday night fireworks
show up close.
Walk down Ala Moana Blvd and you’ll find numerous restaurants to try, not to mention the ones in the hotels that are often excellent as well.
Outside of one or two exceptions, the Inn on the Park's 247 units are Studio/1BA. They lend themselves more to the short stay market, with dimensions that run between 244 to 320 sq ft almost across the board. However, no rentals less than 30 days are allowed (Apartment zoning does not allow for shorter rentals. Learn more here
The lanais consist of 40 sq ft of space that look out on this active district as well as the mountains. Some include a peek-a-boo view of the ocean itself, seen between the high-rises of Waikiki
With the Ala Moana side of Waikiki an easy stroll in one direction and the Golden Mile of Kalakaua in the other, this is a very attractive place to make a home. Now imagine yourself owning a piece of that and you can see why it's an easy sell.
You may also be interested in.... Aloha Surf Hotel
, Palms at Waikiki
and Pacific Monarch
- 3 properties that do allow for short-term vacation rentals. Alternatively, see all Waikiki condos for sale
or expand to all Honolulu condos for sale