See this aerial video of Hoakalei homes
Hoakalei is a primary part of the new Ewa Beach that's changing the face of the region, but in the best of ways. This Master Planned community is the work of award-winning developer Haseko
, their local roots ensuring a genuine Island feel to your life.
This is more than a new neighborhood. Hoakalei's homes are part of the Resort Lifestyle that began next door in Ko Olina
. Here your leisure hours can be spent at the Hoakalei Country Club
and the imminent Resort, all within walking distance. With 3 distinct neighborhoods and multiple floor plans, there's much to choose from in Hoakalei. 3 Distinct, Upscale Communities That Make Up Hoakalei KA MAKANA
– The first homes were built here, in 2 groupings – Koa Lifestyle
(2 Floorplans) and Koa Premier
(5 Floorplans). All have large dimensions, from 2,123 to over 3,500 sq ft.
The architecture is an eye-catching combination of traditional American house design with bold, impressive visual touches.
Golf course views and a private recreation area with pool, tennis courts, spa and fitness center, guarantee you're ready to let all the tension melt away. KIPUKA
– Where Ka Makana looks out on the golf course, the gated neighborhood of Kipuka sits in the midst of it! Surrounded on all 4 sides by the links, their 2 home series, Garden & Golf, differ in key ways. Most Golf Series homes have views of the fairways, the Garden Series mostly looking out at greenways.
Another key difference? Garden houses have a nice 1,656 to 1,714 sq ft of room, the Golf Series offering even more – 2,030 to 2,234 sq ft. All come with 2 stories and 4BRs.
Kipuka residents will soon have their own private pool and recreation area, including a spa. Even better, they'll have the run of the forthcoming Wai Hale Club, which will include a private area to launch watercraft into the lagoon. KUAPAPA
– The latest, and most luxurious, addition to Hoakalei, has the greatest variety of homes behind it's gated entrance, so we'll look at each. Kuapapa residents look out on the green course, it's water features and even sunsets that bring each day to a magnificent close. Your residency comes with access to the Wai Hale Club and its private launching area at the lagoon. Loulou
– The Seaside Cottage style description is very accurate, across all 4 models of 1,634 to 1,864 sq ft. 3 to 4 Brs in these homes, with open floor plans plus covered lanais and front porches for outdoor relaxation. Naio
– 1,997 to 2,381 sq ft of space covering 4 or even 5 Brs, some boasting 3 full bathrooms. The houses have a very attractive mix of New England and Southern design elements to them that is very inviting. Elama
– All look out over the Ernie Else Signature Golf Course or the protected beauty of the Kuapapa Preserve from your covered lanai and balcony. 3 designs span 1,803 to 2,167 sq ft, promising 4 bedrooms and 2.5 or 3 baths. Koa Lifestyle
– It's Win-Win with 2 roomy models of 2,512 or 2,545 sq ft, each with 4 Brs and 3 baths. The sister to Ka Makana's community of the same name, though every home has golf course views here. Koa Premier
– The most exclusive neighborhood of all in Hoakalei, the spaces go from 2,123 to as much as 3,552 sq ft, with 3 to 5 bedrooms. Baths go from 2.5 to as many as 4.5 on the high end. The Premier homes feature elegant finishes, covered lanais and distinctive European touches. The outlook on the golf course's manicured landscaping caps the experience of your life in this place.
Hoakalei homes have sold very quickly, and for good reason. If this resort lifestyle is calling you, be sure to move fast. You'll wonder how you ever lived any other way.
You may also want to check out homes in Ewa Gentry
or Ocean Pointe
and learn about the neighborhoods within Ewa Beach city by vsiting our Ewa Beach homes